With the addition of a new link sticker option, Instagram has overhauled the ability to post links in stories. Previously, this function was restricted to a small group of people, and the links were presented as a scroll down button. Thanks to recent revisions, users may now add links to any area of the article on the screen. Swiping to link Instagram Stories was only available to people with more than 10,000 followers. However, this limitation has been lifted, and all Instagram users may now utilize link stickers to publish a link in their stories.
Follow these simple steps
This functionality is now available to all Instagram users since the necessity to create connections to accounts has been removed. Because the firm just announced the global launch of Link Stickers, it may take some time for them to appear on all accounts. The URL may be copied and pasted into Instagram Stories at any time. To add links to your Instagram stories, simply follow these simple instructions.
- Head to the Instagram app and swipe right. The option to post a story shows up. A user can post a photo or a video as a story.
- Once the photo is inserted, swipe up to open the sticker tray. The Link option should show up just below GIF and next to the poll widget options.
- Click on the Link option and paste the URL you want to add to the story.
- The link then shows up as any other sticker on an Instagram Story. This Link Sticker can be moved around and placed on any part of the Story.
- This Link Sticker is clickable and once clicked, it takes the user to the URL published.
- Users can then post the story on their account by clicking on the Share option.